Sign Up For CodeRED Emergency Alerts
What is CodeRED?
- CodeRED is an emergency notification service by which public safety can notify residents and businesses by telephone or cellular phone about emergency situations.
What kinds of situations will CodeRED be used for?
- Severe weather situations, substantial utility outage, evacuation notices, missing or lost persons, fires or floods, major roadway issues, significant criminal situations, chemical spills or gas leaks. CodeRED can be used for any emergency alert.
How to sign up to receive CodeRED alerts:
- Go to the following website- https://www.greenlakecountywi.gov/departments/sheriff/
- Click on CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment under “Related Links”
- Follow instructions to create an account or proceed to enroll as a guest
- OR download the mobile app on your smartphone
CodeRED Mobile Alert App Downloads