What is on my ballot?
This site provides electors the opportunity to register to vote, view personal voting information including registration status, polling place location, municipal clerk information, voting history, request an absentee ballot and provide a sample ballot for upcoming election.
Polling Place Location & Hours
Polling place hours on election day are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WHERE DO I VOTE? Visit: https://myvote.wi.gov
Town of Brooklyn
N5988 County Road A
Green Lake WI 54941
If you have moved, changed your name, turned 18 years of age, or are a new resident of Wisconsin, you will need to register or re-register to vote. To register to vote in the Town of Brooklyn, you must have resided in the township for at least 28 consecutive days prior to an election. You can register online at: https://myvote.wi.gov or print the Voter Registration Form and bring to the clerk's office with proof of residency.
Photo I.D. is required.
Location: Town of Brooklyn, N5988 County Road A, Green Lake WI 54941
Hours: Monday and Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Absentee Ballot Request - Permanent
If you are indefinitely confined because of age, illness, infirmity, or disability, you can receive an absentee ballot on a permanent bases. Visit https://myvote.wi.gov for more information.
Absentee Ballot Request
Any qualified elector who is unable or unwilling to appear at the polling place on Election Day may request to vote an absentee ballot. To obtain an absentee ballot, you may choose one of the following:
1. Personally come to the Township office to cast an absentee ballot.
2. Request a ballot at https://myvote.wi.gov
Election Schedule for 2024
- Spring Primary - Tuesday February 20, 2024
- Spring Election and Presidential Preference Vote - Tuesday, April 2, 2024
- Partisan Primary - Tuesday, August 13, 2024
- General Election - Tuesday, November 5, 2024
State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: EL-131 Voter Registration Form in English_Fillable